1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?Depending on how you interact with our website, we may collect the following personal information about you, which we have grouped as follows:
a. Your Identity Data, which may include your first name, last name, title, DOB, Country.
b. Your Contact Data, which may include your delivery/service address, email address, and phone numbers.
c. Your Profile Data, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
d. Your Technical Data, which includes your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system and platform.
e. Your Usage Data, which includes information about how you use our website.
2. How Do We Collect Personal Information?We or our third-party service providers may collect your personal information from you such as when you subscribe to our services, r equest emails to be sent to you, or communicate with us by any means. As you interact with our website, we will also automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns by using cookies, server logs, and similar technologies.
3. How and Why Do We Use Personal Information?
|Purpose of Use||Group of Personal Information Concerned|
|To understand what may be of interest to you, deliver relevant website contentto you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the content||Identity
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||Technical
4. With Whom Do We Share Personal Information?We do not sell your personal information, but we may share it with certain categories of people.
a.Our Service Providers:We may share your personal information with our affiliates and service providers for the purposes we outline above. For example, we may rely on service providers to host and maintain our website, perform backup and storage services, transmit communications, and perform analytics services. Our service providers are currently located and process personal information in the United States. Our current service provider is Amazon Web Service.
b.Government Agencies, Regulators, and Professional Advisors:Where required by applicable law, we may also need to transfer your personal information to government agencies and regulators (e.g., courts, and government authorities).
c.Organizations Involved in Business Transfers:If we sell, merge or reorganize our company, we expect that the personal information that we have collected will be transferred to the surviving or acquiring entity in accordance with applicable law.
5. How Do We Protect Personal Information?We have put in place technological, physical, and administrative procedures to protect your personal information and deal with any suspected breach of your personal information. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Required Cookies:Lemedo It! Inc. uses only cookies that are strictly necessary to enable you to navigate around our website and use its features, otherwise known asRequired Cookies. Without these cookies, we would not be able to provide a secure service or provide certain other core features of our website, such as the subscribing for our app release notifications.
Functional Cookies:We use “functional cookies” to enhance your experience on our website and for internal operational purposes, including collecting aggregated information about how users of our website interact with it and remember the choices you make while using our website.
7. Your Privacy RightsYou may have legal rights to access, update, or erase certain personal information that we have about you, or restrict or object to how we use it. If you have such rights and you make a legitimate request, we will do what you request. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the details in the “Contact Us” section below. We may need to request specific information from you to help us make sure the request is coming from you and not someone who has no right to receive it.
8. Links to Other WebsitesOur website may contain links to other websites, which may have privacy policies ornotices that differ from ours. If you visit those links, we are not responsible for the collection, processing, or disclosure of personal information collected through other websites.
Contact UsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Mail: Lemedo It! Inc.
2216 W Walnut Hill Ln Suite 100Irving, TX 75038
Influenced by SpaceX